Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jack's Place: 18 X 30 panel. July is the time when I start thinking about my fall exhibits. It is also one of the busiest times for art shows. So, in preparation for the season I have finished another wall hanging. Simplistic design and bright October colors are sure to please. I call it Jack's Place because it reminds me of a gathering of friends. The fox and bird enjoy the company of this friendly Jack O Lantern. The backdrop of the October sky against the fall leaves suggest the end of the season. This is another of my Bohemian Tapestries, made from the scraps of many former projects, held together with free motion quilting. My washing process results in extreme texture. This can be purchased at The Polish Pottery Shoppe You can see this on Off The Wall Fridays SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments.